Dear Young People

It’s okay to feel stressed and anxious about your the new school, classmates and a different language. Moving to a foreign country isn’t easy. We may be able to help to make it less painful.

Talk emotions with your GP

If you’re struggling with your mental health, you might want to start by seeking help from your ‘general practitioner’. This is a doctor who provides overall care to look after both your physical and mental health. Click here for advice on the first meeting.

What is CAMHS?

When your emotional problems are affecting your daily life, the GP or social worker may refer you to CAMHS. If you are anxious about the first meeting, here are some tips.

Do I have an emotional problem?

If you are having thoughts, feelings and emotions that are affecting your daily life, you might be struggling with your mental health.

Help Line

Connecting soon

Share this: